118 Forrest Street,
Cottesloe, WA 6011
$4,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2019
Rent ID: 524796
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOCATION, QUALITY and VALUE
Contemporary 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with a versatile 2nd living area/office upstairs.
This home has been very well designed and has been finished to an exceptional standard.
No expense has been spared with Miele appliances, stone bench-tops, spacious bedrooms, polished timber floorboards, security alarm, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, built-in robes, loads of storage space and a double lock-up garage!
Superb location just a short walk to shops, restaurants, private schools, public transport, Cottesloe Beach and the Swan River!
Lawn mowing and garden maintenance included.
Available 13th December.
Minimum 12 month lease, longer term also available.
Send your enquiry through today to arrange an appointment to view. Please ensure you are registered for any viewings to allow us to keep you updated of any changes.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cottesloe
Lifestyle in Cottesloe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 118 Forrest Street, Cottesloe is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- UNDER APPLICATION
- 25 Florence Street, Cott...
- 28A Jarrad Street, Cotte...
- 76 Eric Street, Cottesloe
- UNDER APPLICATION WE HAVE MORE TENANTS WAITING
- 74 Bay View Terrace, Cla...
- From $1050 per week
- 3 BED/1 Davies Road, Cla...
- 89 Bay View Terrace, Cla...