117 Strickland Drive,
Boorooma, NSW 2650
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2022
Rent ID: 4876307
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exuding character and individual charm, this stunning home offers a versatile floorplan incorporating multiple living areas
- with 4 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- two spacious living areas with formal being at the front of the home and family room & dining area off the kitchen with high gloss floors
- sleek and appealing kitchen with large breakfast bar, 6 burner gas cooktops, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- relax in comfort year-round with ducted evaporative air-conditioning & ducted gas heating
- entertaining is assured with a private undercover patio area overlooking the easy-care backyard complete with garden shed
- pets considered upon application
Located moments from the Riverina Anglican College and CSU and a short drive to the CBD, this stunning home is sure to go fast!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boorooma
Lifestyle in Boorooma
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
117 Strickland Drive, Boorooma, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Boorooma.