117 Hampshire Street,
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th February 2020
Rent ID: 818467
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ELEVATED BLOCK, PARKLAND VIEWS
To arrange a viewing please follow these instructions...
1. Click on the 'EMAIL AGENT' or BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection/viewing time or propose your own time
3. If no viewing times are currently available, your registration will enable us to contact you when a new time is arranged
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or future inspections.
Elevated and opposite Fraser Park this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom timber frame home occupies a 645m2 block. The home is in great condition with polished jarrah boards and high ceilings with open plan living and dining areas overlooking a generous backyard.
An undercover alfresco area accessed by a sliding door off the rear of the home provides a sheltered spot to have your first BBQ and enjoying what this home has to offer.
A paved driveway runs up to a lockable double garage at the rear of the home.
Across the park from the sort after Ursula Frayne Primary School and a stroll to the vibrant East Vic Park cafe strip, you'll love living in this fast changing near city suburb.
Pets are considered on application.
2 Garage spaces
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Victoria Park
Lifestyle in East Victoria Park
Other houses in
East Victoria Park
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 117 Hampshire Street, East Victoria Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how