117 Arcade Way,
Keilor East, VIC 3033
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447745
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short term Rental - Large Family Home
You MUST book & register to view this property prior to the appointment time. Limited access is granted due to current COVID restrictions. No Appointment, No entry.
As plans & permits are pending, this property is available for rent for 6-9 months. So why not live in a beautiful family home in and ideal location at a significantly reduced price. The home itself offers:
- 3 very large bedrooms, Main with large WIR and ensuite.
- Spacious lounge/living room.
- Kitchen offer ample cupboard space, large breakfast bench and extra large meals area which could easily be used as a second small family room.
- Step out from the meals area to the expansive undercover entertaining area, leading out to the trim and easy to maintain back yard
- Large garage with additional storage and a separate bungalow with power connected (for storage use only)
Other highlights include ducted heating and evaporative cooling and large laundry. All this in a centrally located area of Keilor East with walking distance to local parks and playgrounds, Milleara Shopping Centre, close to public transport, popular primary and secondary schools as well as easy freeway access.
To register or pre apply, please copy and paste the follolwing: https://snug.com/apply/harcourtsvision
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Keilor East
Lifestyle in Keilor East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Keilor East? 117 Arcade Way, Keilor East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.