117/13 Waine Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Rent ID: 4309237
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN !! UNFURNISHED STUDIO IN POPULAR OXFORD TOWERS IN HEART OF DARLING HURST
DEPOSIT TAKEN !!
This large unfurnished studio is located on the 11th floor of popular security complex of "Oxford Tower" building. It features:
- North aspect with a natural light
- Recently carpeted bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
- Split system A/C
- Functional kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
This security building has rooftop pool, large communal laundry facilities and video security and is located close to CBD, shopping complex, local shops and restaurants on Oxford st and major transport links.
For extra $40 availability of renting out a car space in the building secure underground car-park!!!!
Available NOW for 6 and 12 months lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Darlinghurst is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 117/13 Waine Street, Darlinghurst.