117/138 Barrack Street,
Perth, WA 6000
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,600 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 22nd February 2018
Rent ID: 497752
*ASK US ABOUT TENANTS' RENT PROTECTION - REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME
Please note this is a 12 month lease minimum.
Great central location. This is a wonderful opportunity to secure a modern fully furnished and equipped 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located in the heart of the city. Please note that no linen or towels are included in the inventory for the apartment so tenants will need to supply their own.
- A spacious bedroom with BIR
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stone benches
- A 4sqm balcony to enjoy the city lights.
- Separate lounge and dining area.
This apartment is south facing on the 11th floor located just minutes away from restaurants, city shopping and cafes & public transport.
To arrange a viewing please contact Sasha Smith-Thomas on 0448 942 979.
*Protect yourself against loss of employment via involuntary retrenchment with up to 13 weeks rent cover. Exclusively available to Joyce Property Investment tenants. Terms and Conditions apply.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 117/138 Barrack Street, Perth. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is fully furnished and ready to make your own.