116 Salisbury Street,
Bedford, WA 6052
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4672082
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning 1930 property waiting for it's new family.
Brimming with all the character features you would expect in a home of this style and located in one of the most sought after areas for property in the last 12 months, this one is a must see.
Renovated and well maintained, high ceilings, picture rails, decorative fireplaces, led light glass and polished floors.
Wonderful private alfresco area off the dining room and 2 separate living areas.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Large front lounge room with a fireplace
- Separate open-plan living and dining area
- Kitchen storage pantry
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms-
- Neat and tidy main bathroom, next to the sleeping area
- Practical laundry with two storage cupboards
- Outdoor patio and deck entertaining
- Single lock-up garage with double access doors
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- 300m to Coles Inglewood
- 650m to St Peter's Primary School
- 700m to Inglewood Primary School
- 1.9km to Mount Lawley Golf Club
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the link 'Request an Inspection' then enter your details and choose an appointment time.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that home open may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
Applications through 1 Form, follow the link under the agents profile on the advert by clicking "Apply Now"
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Pathway Asset Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bedford
Lifestyle in Bedford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bedford includes dishwasher and split system. Apply to rent 116 Salisbury Street, Bedford today!