116 Peel Street,
Windsor, VIC 3181
$3,650 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4580463
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern House Close to St Kilda Beach
Pleasing & modern 2 bedroom property with luxury fixtures and fittings. Comprising:
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Second queen sized bedroom with robe
- Bathroom supporting high ceilings and skylight with spacious shower
- Open plan living and dining area with study nook
- Open folding doors to enjoy breakfast on the terrace.
Features beautiful hardwood floors, SMEG appliances, heating & air conditioning. Ideally located in Windsor and boasts some of the best restaurants, bars, and shopping around. Quiet location and close enough to visit St Kilda Beach. Street permit parking STCA.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you dont register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Windsor
Lifestyle in Windsor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 116 Peel Street, Windsor. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.