116 Essie Coffey Street,
Bonner, ACT 2914
Available 24th September 2021
Rent ID: 4550399
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully finished family home
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting open homes. Some one on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact your agent for further information.
Thoughtfully designed and masterfully crafted, boasting many additional niceties setting it apart from the standard is this truly impressive family residence. Boasting separate living spaces, four comparatively large bedrooms all with sliding mirror robes and floating timber floors. The master suite with abundant natural light offers a walk in robe and ensuite. The generously sized main bathroom provides a luxurious spa bath and high-end finishes consistent with residence. The designer kitchen will certainly impress you, with features including 900mm gas cook-top and range hood, stainless steel appliances, stone bench top and ample bench preparation and storage space. The entertainer will adore the huge covered alfresco under roof line with outdoor kitchen. In addition to the automatic internal access garage and with adjustments to the front yard, there is also potential for additional secure vehicle accommodation up the side of the home.
- Four large bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Solar hot water system, with gas instant hot water back up
- Down lights throughout living spaces, alfresco and entry
- Attractive, quality light fittings in bedrooms
- Dual roller blinds throughout, a sun sheer blind and block-out
- Beautifully landscaped and easily maintained grounds
- Covered and tiled alfresco under roofline with outdoor kitchen
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 24th September 2021
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonner
Lifestyle in Bonner
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
116 Essie Coffey Street, Bonner, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bonner.