116 Cowper Street,
Port Kembla, NSW 2505
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2020
Rent ID: 1991560
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned this full brick residence appeals to the family who value space, light and convenience. It is superbly located within minutes to Port Kembla Beach, Westfield Shopping Centre and local schools.
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen with ample storage space
- Three good sized bedrooms, separate living and dining areas
- Generous sun dappled verandah overlooks the backyard
- Large level backyard and oversized single garage
- An appealing home for the young family in great location
- Minutes to Port Kembla Beach, Westfield shopping, transport!!
- To apply visit www.t-app.com.au. Each adult to be residing at the property will need to create an account, fill in the fields and upload prompted documents
- If there are no open home times advertised, we are unable to gain access at present. Please register your details and you will be notified and an inspection has been scheduled
- It is important you register for the open home. You will be notified of any changes including, change of time and cancellation
- Open homes run strictly for the time selected, please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to the open home commencing
- Pets upon application unless specified!!
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Kembla
Lifestyle in Port Kembla
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Port Kembla? 116 Cowper Street, Port Kembla could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how