LEASED $1200PW 1ST INSPECTION
116 County Drive,
Cherrybrook, NSW 2126
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4845738
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
'GENEROUS FAMILY HOME'
This home has everything to offer.
- Large split level family home in the Cherrybrook Tech zone
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Fourth bedroom with loft storage or play area
- Main bathroom with corner bath
- Additional downstairs guest bathroom
- Downstairs study with built in overhead cupboards
- Combined lounge and dining & separate rumpus room
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry & meals area
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Security alarm & ducted air conditioning
- Spacious fully fenced backyard
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Convenient location to bus routes & Cherrybrook Shopping Village
- Easy walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station
- Zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School & Cherrybrook Public School
* CODE OF CONDUCT *
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Face masks are highly recommended
- Please avoid touching surfaces within the property!
Want to lease your property? Let the team at First National Homeway show
you how to achieve the best results. Simply email [email protected]
or call 02 9634 2222.
Searching for the right rental property? Email [email protected]
and request regular updates regarding upcoming listings that match
your wants and needs.
PLEASE NOTE we do not accept 1Form or T-App.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement is a guide only. All information has been
gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed.
Prospective tenants should rely on their own enquiry and inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cherrybrook
Lifestyle in Cherrybrook
Picture yourself living at 116 County Drive, Cherrybrook. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage and air-conditioning.