116/23 Corunna Road,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st July 2021
Rent ID: 4479969
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Space and Style In A Chic Warehouse Conversion - VIDEO AND PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE
Space, space and more space is what is on offer with this elevated first floor position resort-like apartment located in the Chocolate Factory warehouse conversion complex. Conveniently positioned close to public transport, restaurants, cafes and shops. This popular Inner West location provides many lifestyle options, including easy access to Sydneys CBD, Newtowns restaurant and shopping precinct and Leichhardts Norton Street eateries.
- Large over sized open-plan living space with carpet laid throughout
- Granite island kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an En-suite with a bath tub
- Large second bedroom with ample storage space
- Modern bathroom, with a bath tub and full internal laundry
- Easy access to the lift and underground parking space
- Security underground parking space for one car
- Minutes to Sydney CBD and the University of Sydney
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact James Middleton on (02) 8752 4503 / 0419 818 934
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
Please adhere to our Covid-19 Safety Plan In order to view the property all viewers must be registered with IRE or details are to be provided on site. You must follow the social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times and you must be wearing a mask. Hand sanitiser will be also made available at the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 116/23 Corunna Road, Stanmore. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.