116/1 Lucinda Avenue,
Norwest, NSW 2153
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3658692
- 1 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern unit in Norwest!
One for the entertainers, this recently built, modern unit with expansive balconies will not disappoint! Situated in a private and quiet location and being of the largest in the complex at 134 sqm (total size approx.), this unit boasts an array of features including -
- Spacious dining and living area surrounded by expansive balconies
- Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Huge main bedroom with large built-in robe and ensuite as well as a separate balcony
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with built-in dryer
- Study/multi-purpose room
- Access to the complex swimming pool and pool - house/BBQ
- Secure access parking spot with extra-large storage shed - with plenty of visitor parking!
- Split system air conditioning
- Intercom Security
- Fitted with modern block out roller blinds throughout
- Lift access
- NBN ready
- *Option available to rent semi furnished* ($530/week)
Ideally located in Norwest within close proximity to Norwest Business Park, Hillsong Church, local restaurants and cafes including lakeside restaurants, as well as the Norwest Rail Station, this property is a must to inspect! Enquire today!
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- You MUST register online in order to view the property, If you do not register your details Starr Partners cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspections as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- Paper Applications and 1Form Online Applications are not accepted by our office. Our applications will be provided at the inspection by our Letting Specialist via email upon request.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwest
Lifestyle in Norwest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 116/1 Lucinda Avenue, Norwest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, air-conditioning, and pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how