116/470 Smith Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4098067
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH FULLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM + STUDY
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This new building Trilby is situated on the iconic Smith Street. Generously sized and efficiently laid out over two levels, this apartment has been created for modern living, featuring;
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances
- Bright living room that opens to a large sheltered balcony
- Split system heating and cooling
- Large study
- Huge central bathroom with separate powder room
- Sundrenched bedroom with Built in Robe and private balcony
- Euro Laundry
- Off-street Parking
- Fully Furnished
Standout amenities at the Trilby include a stunning rooftop entertaining terrace with outdoor cinema, barbecue, indoor kitchen and panoramic views of Melbourne. Easy city access via the 86 tram and only a short stroll to Victoria Park train station.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 116/470 Smith Street, Collingwood. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.