115 Seaforth Crescent,
Seaforth, NSW 2092
$9,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3706601
- 4 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
******DEPOSIT PAID******** Breathtaking Executive Property, A Lifetime Opportunity
With absolutely striking harbour views, this phenomenal executive / family home is a rare opportunity to experience an exclusive lifestyle in the heart of Seaforth.
The residence features uninterrupted panoramic views across the water from every room. Perfect for family with teenage children as offering separation of living areas.
An enviable aspect, light filled while receiving gentle sea breezes. Open plan layout over 4 levels with formal and informal entertainment areas, terraces throughout and floor to ceiling glass doors providing a seamless view of the water's edge
Luxurious master suite on private floor with stunning ensuite - sweeping views and a wrap around private terrace. Three other double bedrooms, each with walk in robe, ensuite and terrace all enjoying water views.
A whole floor devoted to the kitchen and informal living flowing to the alfresco entertaining terrace with the water's edge just beyond. The stone and stainless steel chef style kitchen provides every conceivable feature with European appliances.
Your exclusive executive residence will provide you with attributes such as;
- An impressive stair case upon entrance into the residence, providing a first impression second to none.
- Marble and timber flooring throughout the home.
- Multiple outdoor entertainment areas, with large grassed and tiled areas.
- An inclinator brings you straight to the front door of your new home.
- Electric blinds for ease of access to the stunning water views.
- An amazing water feature in the central courtyard evokes a relaxed lifestyle.
- Gas & European style appliances.
- Large double lock up garage, with an entry straight into the top floor inclinator lobby
*** OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ***
*** To inspect this property please register your interest. This is so we're able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions ***
To submit an application, please visit seaforth.ljhooker.com.au > click on the available rental > submit your 1Form and send it to email@example.com.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaforth
Lifestyle in Seaforth
This 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom house in Seaforth comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 115 Seaforth Crescent, Seaforth today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how