115 Hill Street,
West Hobart, TAS 7000
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th October 2020
Rent ID: 4082398
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect 3 bedroom family home
Set in the heart of West Hobart & with eye catching street appeal, this classic three bedroom home showcases a modest fusion of original features complimented by modern updates, creates an inviting atmosphere ideal for those seeking relaxed city fringe living.
Upon entry you will be met with a sense of charm, with the home offering an array of period detail throughout, such as original fireplaces, high ceilings and exposed polished floor boards which blend tastefully with a neutral colour palette and generous proportions, all combining to create a home that you can move straight in to.
Offering a simple yet effective floorplan, the home incorporates a large lounge room along with a recently renovated kitchen which benefits from granite bench tops, ample cupboard space and quality stainless steel appliances, whilst flowing seamlessly to the neighbouring dining area. From here entertaining is a breeze, with direct access to the courtyard where you can enjoy family barbecues whilst watching the kids play in the large, level backyard.
The home further consists of three generously proportioned bedrooms, two benefiting from built-in robes and all with easy access to the neatly presented bathroom.
Add to all of this a garage along with ample off street parking, multiple garden sheds and all within a short walk to the Hill Street Grocer, Smolt Kitchen and nearby schools.
- Generously proportioned throughout
- Reverse Cycle Heat Pump
- Large, level low maintenance yard
- Garage, OSP, walk to schools & shops
- Not suitable for Pets
Please note the following:
- To view this property please register online, you will receive an Email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Hobart
Lifestyle in West Hobart
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 115 Hill Street, West Hobart. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.