115 Canna Drive,
Canning Vale, WA 6155
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2913108
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GLAMOUR 'N' GLITZ AND ALL THINGS GR8..
Introducing this very modern and built to an extremely high standard, this house has all you need to make it your home.
Larger than your average house so you won't feel pressed for space. Offering a beautifully presented theatre/living room, smartly designed open plan kitchen with plenty of space to cook those favourite meals, modern cabinetry, gas cooking with quality appliances, LED lighting and heaps more!
** Property Attributes:
- Exotic and breath taking "Jarrah Wood" floorboards throughout making this beautiful home warm, stylish and creating a comfortable atmosphere
- Stay comfortable all year round with ducted air conditioning and a gas bayonet
- Packed with extra safety with hard wired/sensor security system
- Easy care reticulated gardens and an undercover alfresco; perfect to entertain
- Remote access double garage with shoppers entrance
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with plush carpets, main bedroom has a walk in robe and both minor bedrooms have robes
- High end finishes to this home from the wooden venetians, modern décor, trending paint palette, gorgeous splash backs and just simply stunning throughout
- Minutes walk to the gorgeous and mesmerising Willow Pond and Yalgen Pass Park
- Close proximity to the sort out schooling of Rossmoyne S.H.S, St Emilies Catholic PS, Willetton S.H and so many more
- Links to all major roads for easy access for work, school drop off or play
- Surrounded with popular fitness spots
- Plus so many more exciting locations
Make your friends and family envy you in your new abode and be the favourite with your kids when you chose this perfect home. Viewing this property is highly recommended!
Sorry no pets
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canning Vale
Lifestyle in Canning Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 115 Canna Drive, Canning Vale is unfurnished and available to rent.