$1,000 From $1000 - $1,500 Per Week
115 Bathurst Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4363687
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Two And Three Bedroom Apartments For Lease
Brand New Five Star Homes On Levels 36, 39 & 50 In A Prime Location With Great Views
2 bedroom no parking (3606) available
3 bedroom plus parking (3910) available
2 bedroom (5006) available
Century 21 Armstrong-Smith are proud to present these brand new never lived in elegantly designed apartments located on levels 28, 36, 39 and 50 situated in the heart of Sydney's CBD with easy access to all surrounding amenities. Enjoy spectacular views your home of Sydney CBD, Sydney Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Pacific Ocean and each resident has direct access to an outdoor heated pool, gym, sauna and cinema room and a huge variety of restaurants and cafes at your door and easy access to public transport.
- Exclusive selection of Two and Three bedroom apartments on levels 36 and 39
- Expansive combined living and dining areas with parquetry floors open to sunlit entertainers balcony
- Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and open views, masters with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Gourmet kitchen with stone finished island benches and quality Miele appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher and integrated fisher & paykel fridge/freezer
- Stylish bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and some with bathtubs
- Internal laundry facilities with washing machines
- Airconditioning, video intercom entrance, full security
- Some apartments offered with parking (some 2 and 3 bedroom apartments)
- Resort facilities include outdoor heated swimming pool, sauna, gym and residents only cinema
- High-security access with a concierge desk in the lobby
Enjoy living in this brand new 235-metre skyscraper which is the tallest residential tower in Sydney's CBD.
- Close to Darling Harbour, Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse Museum & NSW Art gallery
- Less than 5 minutes walk to surrounding shops, train stations & variety of restaurants
- Bus stops to Universities - Sydney University, UTS, UNSW
Please contact us for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sydney is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 115 Bathurst Street, Sydney.