115/18 Queen Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
Rent ID: 2312919
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious One bedroom Apartment in the Central Location
***Inspection by Appointments!!!***
This Spacious Apartment is located in the central location. Walking distance to Shopping area and train station.
This spacious apartment is built with a high standard featuring:
1) Modern Kitchen with benchtop, Stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking, oven
2) Great living area with window that allows lots of natural light into apartment
3) One Bedroom with BIRs
4) Modern Bathrooms with large walk in shower.
5) Split air-condition system
7) Furniture included as inspected
8) One car parking & storage cage
***Arranging an inspection is easy!***
Send us an online enquiry to register your details, you can either book or request an inspection time. By registering, you will be automatically and instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment.
*** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Please note we may cancel the inspection if there is no registrations.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 115/18 Queen Street, Blackburn before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.