115/373-377 Burwood Highway,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4136311
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brand new 2 bedroom apartment located right off Burwood Highway
FREE 2 WEEKS OF RENT!
RENT $380/WEEK for the first 3 months and will be $410/week afterwards.
Spacious apartment located in the heart of Burwood East. The Poplars is a collection of designer building stylishly designed to create premium living spaces. A luxurious lifestyle and convenience of the surrounding area provide residents with a dynamic living environment. Furthermore, a sophisticated atmosphere with a natural palate has been created to allow natural lighting and enhance a bright ambiance.
The brand new apartment features:
- 2 bedrooms including 1 ensuite with natural sunlight
- 1 underground car space
- Spacious balcony facing the backyard to avoid traffic nuisance from the Highway
- Air-conditioning system for heating and cooling
- Stone benchtops for the kitchen
- Sparkling stainless steel appliances from Bosch including dishwasher and oven
Perfect location as followings:
- Located near Burwood Heights and opposite to Shopping Centres including Woolworths
- 5 minute drive to 24 hour Coles and K-Mart
- Located in Mount Waverley school zone
- Walking distance to Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies College and Mount Scopus Memorial College
- 10 minutes driving to Monash University
- Train no.75 just out the front going directly to CBD
- Parks, gardens and golf clubs in the neighbourhood
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have allocated limited slots that only allow limited prospective tenants to attend for safety measures. Please register for an inspection and select a slot that is available. If there is no available slots, please contact the property manager to organise a private inspection. If you feel unwell or have been affected by COVID-19, please do not attend any inspections. Please maintain the necessary 1.5m distance from any other persons during the inspection and practice good hygiene. Thank you for your understanding.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 115/373-377 Burwood Highway, Burwood.