115/107 Cambridge Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4390250
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
European living in the heart of Collingwood!
This one bedroom plus study apartment combines premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design.
Special features include:
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Gourmet open-plan kitchen - living, luxuriously appointed with European appliances and stone bench top
- Stylish bathroom with European laundry
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
- Secure parking
1km to Melbourne CBD
400 m to Smith Street cafes and shopping
350m to trams
2.5km to Melbourne University
Images are from our display with a similar floor plan and are indicative only, balcony views and layout will differ, please register to inspect.
A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2 ton in weight, cannot exceed 1.8m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length. A car stacker induction will also be required through the OC prior to use. Cost of this is approximately $150 and will need to be borne upon the approved tenant.
Prior to each resident moving into or out of the 107 Cambridge Street apartments a$750.00 cash bond will be paid to the Building Management team. This bond is refundable provided that there are no damages upon moving into your apartment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Collingwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 115/107 Cambridge Street, Collingwood today!