114 Salerno Street,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
$6,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450342
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WATER VIEWS AND THREE SEPARATE LIVING SPACES!
ONLY A YEAR OLD, this spacious, single level home is perfectly positioned in a highly sought after location in Surfers Paradise.
Just minutes to the outstanding Gold Coast beaches and within easy access to this booming areas’ many attractions and amenities, this is your opportunity to secure your piece of paradise and take in absolutely stunning sunsets, whilst overlooking the water within the Nerang River.
The home offers 4 bedrooms, including a spacious master suite benefiting from an ensuite bathroom and water views to wake up to on those lazy Sunday mornings, when you can lay back and watch the beautiful and varied bird life flutter by and perhaps the odd fish jump out in celebration of the new morning!
With multiple living spaces, there is plenty of room for the whole family to relax in and the central kitchen is perfectly positioned overlooking the outdoor spaces, ensuring the kids can be watched and alfresco entertaining is stress free and enjoyable.
So the lifestyle on offer is priceless - whether you are fishing off of the pontoon, or jumping into the tinny and exploring the waterways, stopping off at the many restaurants for a beer along the journey - the scene is set - now make it yours!
Some of the many features include -
- A fully fenced, pet-friendly and generous waterfront block
- A highly sought location with every amenity at your finger tips
- Expansive, stunning, water views across Nerang River
- A well-presented, almost new home, ready to be lived in
- Incredible sunsets, perfect for enjoying a drink and unwinding
- 4 bedrooms with the main suite separate from the rest of the bedrooms
- A central kitchen, at the heart of the home, with plenty of cupboard space and stone benchtops
- Master bedroom with water views, ensuite bathroom and walk-through-robe
- Family bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
- Multiple living spaces / office space
- Open plan living, with easy access to the large, covered alfresco area, perfect outdoor dining
- Formal lounge
- Double car garage
- Easy care, landscaped gardens
- Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Short drive to the beach
- Pets on application
Surfers Paradise is perhaps one of the most desirable and most searched suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Just minutes to the magnificent Gold Coast beaches and blessed with lots of green space, the area is also close to all of the many amenities you may require.
On the doorstep of diverse cuisine and entertainment options, you will never be short of things to do!
With exceptional schools and easy access to the Gold Coast’s arterial roads, as well as public transport option, getting around is a breeze!
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surfers Paradise
Lifestyle in Surfers Paradise
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Surfers Paradise is pet-friendly and includes courtyard, secure parking, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 114 Salerno Street, Surfers Paradise today!