114 Robsons Road,
West Wollongong, NSW 2500
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116846
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This three-bedroom home is situated on Robsons road, direct route to Wollongong University. It is within walking distance to Keiraville shops and schools plus close to the FREE Gong shuttle. Close to numerous ovals/ sporting fields, minutes from the freeway for commuters, a quick five-minute drive to Wollongong CBD & 10 minutes from Wollongong's most pristine beaches plus Figtree Grove is also just a short drive away for all your shopping needs.
This home consists of three good sized bedrooms and a separate study - two of the bedroom's feature built in wardrobes. Greeted with timber floor boards and high ceilings you are led through the hallway into the vast lounge that is over looks the kitchen featuring tons of bench space and storage plus a separate dining.
The 70's inspired bathroom comes with separate tub to shower, there is an external laundry with space for storage and plenty of outdoor space for the kids to run free.
* Three bedrooms with a separate study
* Two bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Large open planned living area
* Separate dining
* Timber kitchen with plenty of storage
* External laundry
* Polished timber floors boards
* Bedroom carpeted
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Wollongong
Lifestyle in West Wollongong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 114 Robsons Road, West Wollongong. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.