114 Ocean Parade,
Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4483462
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tallebudgera Creek Hideaway! Pet Welcome
Don't miss the opportunity to secure your leafy Tallebudgera Creek tree house in sought after Burleigh Heads. Overlooking the creek, enjoy spending your days by the water in the sunshine and let the problem of finding a car park in this popular location be a thing of the past!
Whilst you are a stones throw away from local amenities including popular James Street, The Village Markets and weekly Farmers Markets at Burleigh Heads State School and cafe strip on Lower Gold Coast Highway, you will feel miles away in your leafy escape. Stocklands Burleigh Heads is located a short drive down the end of the street.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Balcony on lower level off 2 bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms with additional toilet upstairs off living area
- 2 off street undercover car spaces
- Open plan living with large balcony overlooking Tallebudgera Creek
- Pet welcome
Sit back and enjoy the views!
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION: Please click the button on the right to book an inspection or register for an inspection time. If you are interstate or cannot physically inspect the property, please request a Facetime inspection in the comments.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register for inspections, we cannot notify you of time changes or cancellations to inspections.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burleigh Heads
Lifestyle in Burleigh Heads
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burleigh Heads? 114 Ocean Parade, Burleigh Heads could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.