114 64 66 Keilor Road,
Essendon North, VIC 3041
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3330305
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Your Friends will be Envious!
This astonishing apartment of 96.8 sqm delivers a combination of character and modern function with the perfect opportunity to join the warm and welcoming suburb of Essendon North. Experience the desirable lifestyle, conveniently located only 1.7kms away from RMIT Uni VIC Unit and Monash Uni, Primary and Secondary schools, Nearby public transport Tram 59, 1.9km away from Essendon Train Station, 400m walking distance to supermarkets including Coles, Several cafes and restaurants all only a short walking distance away, what more could you ask for?
This ultra-modern apartment further comprises:
• 2 light filled bedrooms, with floor to ceiling mirrored walk in robes and both providing access to balcony
• Master bedroom includes Ensuite
• Study adjacent to kitchen
• Central glistering bathroom, trendy design
• Stylish modern kitchen over looking dining and living area, complimented with floor to ceiling windows and access to own private spacious courtyard
• Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Reverse Cycle split system unit
• Euro laundry upon entry
• Ample Storage Space
• Appealing floorboards throughout and carpet in bedrooms
• Secure car park
- Subject to rent revision in 6 months according to the market rate.
Call 0410 431 380 or email Julie@acere.com.au to register for an inspection.
ACE TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the inspections; don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon North
Lifestyle in Essendon North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
114 64 66 Keilor Road, Essendon North, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Essendon North.