114/30 Burnley Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4076421
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FANTASTIC 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT, THE SECOND LARGEST IN THE BLOCK! MODERN AND SPACIOUS WITH 9m2 COVERED OUTDOOR LIVING AREA.
*** DUE TO STAGE 4 COVID RESTRICTIONS IN METRO MELBOURNE WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONDUCT "IN PERSON" INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS VIA THE REQUEST AN INSPECTION BUTTON TO BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, OR APPLY VIA 1FORM ***
** VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE **
- Master bedroom with built in robes with direct access to balcony
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space with great natural light and glass doors to huge balcony and extended outdoor living
- Stunning kitchen with gas cooking, full sized dishwasher, Miele appliances, built in fridge and stone benchtops
- Large bathroom with walk up shower
- Euro laundry
- Split system heating and cooling
- Tinted double-glazed floor to ceiling doors and windows
- Security entrance and lift access via CCTV intercom
- Secure carpark and storage cage
- Residents have access to a well-maintained lap pool, sauna and gym, all onsite
- Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities.
Opposite Victoria Gardens shopping centre. A quick 5-minute walk to Bridge Rd shopping, restaurants and cafes, Victoria street dining options also a short walk away. Easy access to the Yarra Bend bicycle path and walking tracks to the city. Also, across the road from the 109 and 24 tram lines or walking distance to North Richmond Train Station.
***For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 114/30 Burnley Street, Richmond is unfurnished and available to rent.