114/363 Beaconsfield Parade,
St Kilda East, VIC 3183
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4479938
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom - Prime Location!
This low maintenance one bedroom apartment is ideally located at the back of the block and opposite the beach.
- Open plan kitchen/living area with electric cooking appliances
- Bedroom with built-in robes
- Intercom system & a communal laundry.
Located opposite Catanie Gardens and around the corner from Fitzroy Street - what more could you want?!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda East
Lifestyle in St Kilda East
Other apartments in
St Kilda East
Median Rent Per Week
114/363 Beaconsfield Parade, St Kilda East, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda East.