113 Yungarra Drive,
Quedjinup, WA 6281
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2020
Rent ID: 2441293
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Rural Setting!
Situated on a beautiful tree filled 2.07ha bush block, this fully furnished and equipped home is an absolute dream!
Separated in the middle by the living areas, the house is split into two bedroom wings. On the one side is two bedrooms, one with beautiful wooden balcony, the laundry and a bathroom plus separate toilet. The Master bedroom and ensuite, also with balcony, plus two further bedrooms and the family bathroom and toilet is situated within the second wing. The central family living area includes the kitchen, dining and comfy TV area plus a separate lounge - all with stunning views of the surrounding bushland.
Fully furnished and equipped, this property is ready to move straight in to, complete with NBN connectivity and two wood fires.
The spacious grounds are ideal for the kids to explore and the large balcony is ideal for entertaining.
These bush properties are hard to come by in the rental market, so act fast.
* Fully furnished and equipped
* 2.07 ha bush block
* Two wood fires
* Timber floors and lovely wooden deck overlooking the bush with ocean views
* NBN connectivity
Move in Costs
* Rent in advance = 2 weeks ($1500)
* Bond = 4 weeks rent ($3000)
* Pet Bond if applicable $260.00
* Total = 6 weeks rent plus Pet Bond if applicable
TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Once you are registered you will receive updates of arranged viewings.
**PLEASE NOTE** Properties MUST be viewed prior to application. Applications are then to be made online either via our website, REIWA or realestate.com
For any further information in relation to this property, please contact the Property Manager, Gayl Smythe on 9756 8800
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 113 Yungarra Drive, Quedjinup. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.