113 Warrigal Road,
Surrey Hills, VIC 3127
$40,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3930378
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented, spacious family home
This elegant, art deco delight with modern facilities will suit the growing family. Located in convenient location with Wattle Park and Wattle Park Primary School in walking distance, local shops and public transport, a variety of private schools close by, and a short drive to Camberwell Junction and Maling Road Chadstone Shopping Centre.
- Five bedrooms, three with built in robes
- Three bathrooms, main with bath
- Elegant formal living and separate dining room
- Modern bright kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking
- Upstairs balcony with lovely views of the CBD and Dandenong Ranges
- Upstairs living room or perfect for family room
- Landscaped rear garden .
- Separate laundry, gas hydronic heating, reverse cycle air conditioner, ducted vacuum
- One car garage and driveway parking
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surrey Hills
Lifestyle in Surrey Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 113 Warrigal Road, Surrey Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how