113 Johnston Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4552903
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME - PETS CONSIDERED
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
Set on fabulous 875m block, fifteen minutes walk from Southport central and close to schools, shops and transport - this home is great for families.
The backyard is an incredible asset to a family as there is a huge amount of room for children to play, pets to run and shade too. If you have a motorhome, truck, boats or extra vehicles that need accommodating, no worries here at all as you could park all of them on site!
If you want a double garage and large workshop with power and lighting, then this is here too.
The home also has:
* Four large bedrooms upstairs and all with balcony or veranda access
* New kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the backyard
* The master bedroom has an ensuite and ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle airconditioning upstairs and downstairs
* There is a study/library area and a rumpus room upstairs
* The staircase is a beautiful polished rosewood masterpiece
* Huge fully fenced backyard
* Double lock up garage plus huge drive way with gate
Fifteen minute stroll to the Broadwater Parklands, Southport shopping, taking in a sumptuous meal at one of the many restaurants and/or a movie too.
Offering character, variety and liveability, Southport's appeal is its beautiful Broadwater parks which showcase some of the best recreational facilities available. Southport boasts numerous large parks and is renowned for its leash-free dog park bordering the Nerang River.
Shopping facilities in the area include Australia Fair and a variety of smaller shopping centres and convenience stores.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 113 Johnston Street, Southport is perfect for the growing family.