113 Cowles Road,
Mosman, NSW 2088
$6,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2021
Rent ID: 3162394
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NORTH FACE LIVING WITH EASY ACCESS IN THE HEART OF MOSMAN - OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 9:45-10:00AM
Inspection Time: OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 9:45-10:00AM OR By Appointment
Lease period: Minimum 12 months
Parking: 2 secure car spaces
Available: 16th April 2021
Application Online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Wonderfully central to all of Mosman's exceptional lifestyle benefits, this newly renovated Federation home delivers an easy living single level layout plan upon a low-maintenance block with gentle access from the streetscape and double garaging.
A quality offering enjoying a sunny corner position; discover the supreme convenience of this popular and easily accessible location within footsteps of Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, village cafes and Military Road buses.
• Near new kitchen with gas cooktop and stone bench top
• Kitchen also with walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry creating a dining buffet
• Living room with window seats and custom cabinetry
• King-size master bedroom with build in wardrobes and ensuite
• Near new main bathroom featuring a separate bathtub and internal laundry facilities
• Near new timber floorboards throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning in all rooms
• Double glazed windows to remove outside noise
• Automated access to the home, security cameras and security alarm
• Double car garage with automatic door
• Handy location to Balmoral Beach, Spit Junction, top local schools and the city centre
• Short walk to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman Pool, retail boutiques, restaurants, bars and bus
For further information please contact Morgan Gilbert and Jess Scanlon on 9969 1500
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
** The Photographs may contain virtual furniture and styling. The Agent makes no representation as to whether the property is suitable for the furniture as outlined and the tenant is required to undertake their own enquiries in this regard.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mosman
Lifestyle in Mosman
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system and air-conditioning. 113 Cowles Road, Mosman is perfect for the growing family.