113 Birdwood Road,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4409658
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Entertainer - Air Con+ Pets on application
This gorgeous recently painted, air-conditioned, low maintenance family home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, perfectly proportioned kitchen flowing out through the French doors to the large covered entertaining deck overlooking the rear back yard. Naturally, light-filled and open with a lovely ambience throughout, combining timber laminate flooring and original timber floors with ceiling fans, security grills to windows and doors, solar hot water, two rainwater tanks and secured remote car parking for two and additional covered off-street parking is the perfect next home for you. Highlights include:
- Flowing layout combined with a stylishly updated interior
- Boasting timber flooring and a fresh neutral colour palette
- Multiple living areas - Covered Entertainer Deck
- Updated kitchen, great storage & prep space, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
- 4 generous bedrooms 3 with robes
- 2 bathrooms - 2nd bathroom is positioned at the rear of the home and boasts a freestanding bath (the spa feature is disabled) and separate shower.
- Fully fenced with low maintenance gardens - Pets considered on application
(Please note the spa bath in the property does not work and won't be repaired)
Close to St Joachim's Catholic Primary School and falling within the catchment for Marshall Road State School and Holland Park State High School. Enjoy a morning coffee within the popular cafe precinct close by and just a few minutes walk to bus stops. A short drive will take you to Greenslopes Mall and Westfield Garden City, while for commuters there's easy access to the M1.
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/RayWhiteHollandPark, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
** SOCIAL DISTANCING INSPECTIONS (ONLY WHERE & IF POSSIBLE)
1. When you arrive on site maintain the social distancing rule of a minimum of 1.5m if there are any other people in close proximity
2. Wait until waived over to enter the property by our representative
3. Please keep your hands in your pockets and do not touch anything in the home during your inspection, unfortunately where lights are not on or cupboards and doors are not open they cannot be touched at this time
4. Please understand no printed marketing or how to apply' materials can be handed to you, however our representative will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can always assist you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 113 Birdwood Road, Holland Park West. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.