113/124 Subiaco Road,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th May 2021
Rent ID: 4383393
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Sell the Car, Because Nothing's Far!
Immaculately maintained, light and bright one bedroom unit located in a secure complex. This furnished home sits on the border of Subiaco and the CBD, meaning you can enjoy the tranquility of suburbia with the convenience of urban living. A short walk to the train station, bus services and only a stone's throw to bars, restaurants, cafes and social options in Subiaco, Leederville and the city.
- Functional kitchen with gas stove top and electric oven.
- Open plan living and dining space with contemporary furnishings.
- Spacious bedroom, built-in wardrobe, and ensuite bathroom.
- East-facing balcony with attractive garden outlook, great sea breeze crossflow.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Contemporary furniture fit-out, ready to move in today.
- Warm timber floorboards throughout.
- Secure parking.
- Well-maintained communal laundry.
- Bike storage facility
No pets permitted in the complex.
- Across the road from leafy Mueller Park.
- On the West Perth border.
- 15 minute walk to Rokeby Road Strip.
- 5 minute Uber ride to Leederville.
- 5 minute Uber ride to the CBD.
- 10 minute bike ride to CBD on bike path behind complex.
- 180m to West Leederville Train Station.
- 950m to Goodlife Health Club and Gym.
- 975m to Kings Park.
- 10 minute drive to City Beach.
- 950m to Woolworths and Target.
- 700m to St John of God Hospital. Short drive to Sir Charles Gairdner.
- All distances and travel times are approximate.
For more information contact Toyah Williams 0447 942 998
*Note: Please select 'Book Inspection Time' icon and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 113/124 Subiaco Road, Subiaco is fully furnished and available to rent.