$350 - $370 / Wk
112/6-14 Metro Parade,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$2,220 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4305976
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous Apartment in Great Location
Available: 5th March
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
- 3 good size bedrooms
- 2 with built in robes
- Bright open plan kitchen, dining and living
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven and overhead cupboard storage
- Sliding doors that open onto a private balcony
- Neutral bathroom with vanity storage and space for washing machine
- Split system in the living area
- Security system
- Access to pool & gym facilities
- Undercover parking behind roller doors
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Walk to everything from 112/6-14 Metro Parade, Mawson Lakes. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.