1.12/153B High Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,391 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4354858
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SPACIOUS STUDIO APARTMENT CLOSE TO TRENDY CHAPEL STREET
Enjoy the lifestyle of Prahran with Chapel Street and Greville Street right at your fingertips, along with an abundance of cafe's, restaurants, boutiques and the famous Prahran fresh food market all only minutes away!
The High Apartments are located close to the Alfred hospital and across the road from Melbourne Polytechnic. Ideally situated close to public transport and within close proximity to all amenities including parks and recreation facilities that this vibrant location has to offer.
This light filled modern and spacious apartment offers premium fittings and finishes throughout with whitegoods
- Open plan living/dining area flowing on to a large private balcony
- Sleek kitchen with stainless appliances including gas cooking and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom
- Split system with heating and cooling.
- Secure intercom upon entrance
**Photos are for illustrative purposes only
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ** By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Prahran is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1.12/153B High Street, Prahran.