112/316 Neerim Road,
Carnegie, VIC 3163
$2,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3741689
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Boutique Apartment Living in Fantastic Location!
** In light of the current COVID-19 Coronavirus restrictions, Ray White Carnegie is taking appropriate precautions in the health interests of our team and our clients. We have virtual inspections available to view and from these you can apply.**
This light filled 2 bedroom furnished apartment has lots to offer! Located on the first floor and including a cosy balcony it is situated conveniently close to Carnegie Primary School as well as local reserves and parks making it a perfect fit for everyone.
* This property is fully furnished *
- Open plan lounge area with oak floorboards and split system heating and cooling
- Luxury styled kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom with mirrored BIR's and balcony access
- Second bedroom opposite Master
- Stylish central bathroom
- Private balcony
- One basement car space
- Split system heating/cooling
- Storage cage
Situated in the heart of Carnegie with a wide array of dining, entertainment and shopping with Koornang Road shopping and food precinct. Just a short walk to Carnegie train station for easy access to Monash University and CBD in about 15 minutes. Chadstone Shopping Centre is a convenient few minutes drive away. This property is a must!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carnegie
Lifestyle in Carnegie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carnegie includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 112/316 Neerim Road, Carnegie today!