111 Chandos Street,
Gunnedah, NSW 2380
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442642
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to town!
Large 2023m2 corner block on the Namoi River overlooking The Woolshed Reserve. This is a real retreat for family & friends. Elevated home features ducted evaporation cooling, gas point heating & a peaceful serenity to enjoy. Close to parkland, main CBD shopping, hotels & tranquility.
- 4 bedrooms plus a study.
- Brand new bathroom
- Plenty of room for parking on the premises.
- Area underneath for entertaining with no adjoining neighbours.
Contact Hennessy Real Estate today for an inspection on 6742 3001.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gunnedah
Lifestyle in Gunnedah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
111 Chandos Street, Gunnedah, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gunnedah.