111/9-15 Ascot Street,
Kensington, NSW 2033
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4037209
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENCE AND STYLE!!! FRESH PAINT/NEW CARPET!
Cross the threshold into contemporary urban living carefully combined with the subtle elegance of 'Eastern Suburb' living. Incorporating the modern chic sensibilities of state-of-the art appliances and open plan living with its endless versatility.The absolute central location of this property with its landmark corner position on the Randwick End of Kensington means you can enjoy the natural allure of Centennial Park, the fantastic eateries/cafes of Kensington and Randwick as well the salt spray of the nearby beaches. With transport at your doorstep and University of N.S.W. and N.I.D.A. within easy distance this property strikes a rich balance between practical convenience and lifestyle.
- Modern well-appointed bedroom with built in robe
- Private L-shaped balcony
- Stylish kitchen with clever storage options including refrigerator
- Ultra-modern bathroom with fridge
- Internal laundry with wall mounted dryer
- Air conditioning unit
- Single undercover car space
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 111/9-15 Ascot Street, Kensington. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.