111/79-91 Macpherson Street,
Warriewood, NSW 2102
$3,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2020
Rent ID: 4166014
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Bright and airy apartment with separate home office
Defined by stylish open-plan interiors, modern finishes and a large covered balcony, this resort-style apartment offers a bright, airy feel and generous proportions throughout. An additional separate home office / nursery as well as several renovations and updates add to the appeal of the home. Pleasantly tucked away in a quiet position in the award winning 'Oceanvale' complex appointed with a 25m lap pool, plunge pool, children's pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna room, BBQ area and children's playground.
- Open-plan living and dining with new, easy-care ceramic tile floors and new blinds, seamlessly extending to the balcony
- Large covered balcony, ideal for entertaining and BBQ's all year round
- Sleek, stone gas kitchen with breakfast bar, dual sinks & quality s/s appliances
- The kitchen boasts a new oven, a new cooktop and a new dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with mirror built-in robes and r/c air con
- Master bedroom with full size ensuite and private balcony
- Elegant bathrooms with quality fixtures and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- All rooms feature reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Convenient separate home office / nursery
- Combined walk-in pantry and internal laundry off the kitchen
- Pet friendly, security building with lift access, tandem parking with storage cage
- Moments to the beach & lake, IGA Express, Warriewood Square, schools + transport
- Located in Block B
This property is available from the 12th December and will not last long!
Disclaimer: The information contained in the advertisement has been obtained from third party sources we deem to be reliable. Stone does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client / interested party make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. All dimensions and sizes are approximate and indicative only.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warriewood
Lifestyle in Warriewood
Want to live in Warriewood? 111/79-91 Macpherson Street, Warriewood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.