111/16 Etna Street,
Glen Huntly, VIC 3163
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 4106052
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful spacious two bedroom apartment
Etna building rises confidently from the corner where Glen Huntly Road and Booran Road meet. Located in a prized pocket of Glen Huntly, this opportunity to rent a stunning, spacious apartment in this complex should not be missed. This property features;
- Two well-appointed bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- A beautiful open plan kitchen and kitchen island
- Magnificent modern bathroom with sizeable shower
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- A single security carpark
- A brief walk to Glen Huntly train station and tram stops and Glen Huntly Park
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Huntly
Lifestyle in Glen Huntly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 111/16 Etna Street, Glen Huntly before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.