111/260 Coward Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101690
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Near New 2 bedroom Apartments in the heart of Mascot Leasing now!!
Near new two bedroom apartments for lease now!
Close to Sydney Airport and only 7 kilometres from the CBD
East Square in Sydneys Eastern Suburbs offers spacious 2 bedroom apartments, only a short walk to Mascot rail station. A new shopping centre, Mascot Central, with a Woolworths supermarket, cafes, restaurants, bakery and a range of specialty fashion and food retailers is a part of the adjoining development.
East Square apartments have been designed for contemporary, luxury city living. The open plan layouts allow light, air and sunshine throughout while providing privacy and comfort in bedrooms and study areas.
- Designer kitchens with Caesarstone bench tops
- Imported stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Gas cooktops, quality tapware, splashbacks
- En suites to Master bedrooms, built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathrooms, glass shower screens
- Full security including basement car parking
- Internal laundry complete with dryer
(Disclaimer - Photos may not be of specific or individual property, inspection is required to clarify specifications of each property.furnitures were not included.)
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Picture yourself living at 111/260 Coward Street, Mascot. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, intercom, and secure parking.