110 Royal Street,
Tuart Hill, WA 6060
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4551501
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Villa in great location
New kitchen, new bathoom, carpets to all bedrooms. Floor boards in kitchen. Pergola area. Nice garden (low maintenance). Evaporative a/c, and split system in living area. Storage shed. Security lights and locks to doors/windows.
2 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuart Hill
Lifestyle in Tuart Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and built-in wardrobe. 110 Royal Street, Tuart Hill is perfect for the growing family.