$650 per week - AVAILABLE NOW
110/57 Upper Pitt Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826514
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern apartment with amazing City views ( Fully Furnished or Non-Furnished)
INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With recently updated modern interiors, this gorgeous apartment presents itself in great condition. Only footsteps to highly regarded cafes, restaurants, harbourside walks & Sydney CBD Enjoy direct access via the lounge room to an expansive terrace shared with only 3 other apartments showcasing 180-degree panoramic views of the Harbour Bridge & Sydney City skyline. - it is truly one not to be missed.
- Fully furnished, ready to move in and enjoy, or option for non-furnished
- Recently updated kitchen with quality appliances
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious lounge room flows to shared outdoor terrace with amazing views
- Split cycle air-conditioning (hot and cold)
- Security building with intercom, lift access
- Enjoy the vibrant village feel and Kirribilli lifestyle
- Stunning city views by day, dazzling by night
- Only 650m approx. to Milsons Point Station
- Stroll to ferry, cafes, restaurants, North Sydney Pool, CBD
** COVID- 19 PRIVATE INSPECTION STATEMENT **
As the spread of COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, First National Real Estate Lan-Dom remains focused on the health and safety of our clients and their families, our Team, our local communities and in particular the most vulnerable.
In accordance with the announcement by the Federal Government on the 24th March banning open house inspections, this property will be INSPECTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Due to these changes, we kindly ask that prior to requesting a private inspection with our agent, the following qualification process be met.
1. You have viewed all images of the property and the floor plan & site plan & video (if available)
2. You have completed a drive-by of the property to ensure you are satisfied with the location and street appeal of the property
Please refrain from entering the property or making an appointment if you;
are experiencing flu like symptoms ie, chills, body aches, fever, sore throat, muscle pain & runny nose.
have recently been overseas or has been in contact with someone that has been overseas in the past 14 days
If you are entering, please refrain from handshaking, touching any surfaces & practice social distancing as per the recommended 1.5 metres
We thank you for your understanding, this process is in place to ensure the safety of all, and to maximise efficiency during this difficult time.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kirribilli could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 110/57 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how