110/35 Kersley Road,
Kenmore, QLD 4069
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2324189
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Executive Living At Its Best.
Welcome to Habitat on Kersley an exclusive enclave of high quality design offering an easy care, simplistic lifestyle and tranquil bush land setting. This master planned estate is situated on one of Kenmore's elevated ridge lines to capture breezes, embraces the surrounding environment and convenient location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms plus additional guest powder room
- Contemporary open plan design
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops and SMEG appliances
- Spotted gum timber flooring
- Air conditioned, Video Intercom, high ceilings and louvers throughout
- Large entertaining decks with built in BBQ facilities
- Private courtyard
- 2 Car accommodation plus additional storage
- Convenient to buses, schools, both Kenmore plaza and Village
- Sensational easy care living with a tranquil surround
This fantastic home allows you to live and enjoy the benefits of modern, stylish, contemporary design with all the practicalities we need for today's lifestyle. Whether you are a couple downsizing or family alike Habitat On Kersley offers an easy care, low maintenance lifestyle within the thriving Western Suburbs.
Images are for indicative purposes only.
Semi Furnished option available. Furniture to be supplied is not the same as the photos. Items to be included for $700 per week rent:
- Queen bed, mattress, side tables for master bedroom
- 2 single beds and mattresses
- Large TV plus TV unit
- Leather couch
- Coffee table
- Washing machine
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kenmore
Lifestyle in Kenmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kenmore includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 110/35 Kersley Road, Kenmore today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how