110/20-24 Mclntyre Street,
Gordon, NSW 2072
Rent ID: 4381604
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new 2 bedroom apartment
Brand new 2-bedroom apartment ready to move on the 20th April.
A modern kitchen with quality brand appliances, coupled with ducted air conditioning, dedicated car space, and storage room makes this living so comfortable and enjoyable.
A 3mins walking to Gordon train station and the main Gordon shopping village, a short drive to Chatswood and 20 mins drive to Sydney CBD, making access to amenities an absolute convenience in this area.
* Combined living and dining room with timber floor flows to a private balcony
* Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop
* Dishwasher and concealed laundry
* Secure car space and storage cage
* BBQ area
* Walk to Gordon station and shopping village
* Located near to Pymble Ladies College, Ravenswood and Knox Grammar
* Public School Catchment: Gordon west public school and Killara High School
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gordon
Lifestyle in Gordon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
110/20-24 Mclntyre Street, Gordon, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Gordon.