110/208 Pacific Highway,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4250466
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge 146sqm Two Bedroom Apartment With Two Big Balcony
Situated in the popular Horizon Towers complex, this two bedroom apartment is located within an easy walk to Hornsby Rail, Westfield Shopping Centre, and Hornsby Girls High School.
* Spacious open and light filled lounge and dining area
* Polished timber floor throughout
* Modern gas kitchen with plenty cupboard space and quality appliances
* 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with en-suite
* Big balcony
* 2 well maintained bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Lock-up garage in secure car park.
* On-site manager, 24 hour security.
* Resort style heated pool, gym and spa.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 110/208 Pacific Highway, Hornsby before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.