109 Earle Place,
Page, ACT 2614
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th May 2021
Rent ID: 4384009
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Page Townhouse
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER FOR UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This appealing 3 bedroom townhouse is ideally situated in the established suburb of Page and would suit anyone seeking a modern and convenient lifestyle!
This home is comfortable and inviting with a light-filled open plan living area, adjoining the roomy kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space. The generous master bedroom has a walk-in robe and its own ensuite and bedrooms 2 and 3 both have the convenience of built-in robes. The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower and the home will be comfortable in all seasons with reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area and evaporative cooling. Outdoors the sunny paved courtyard makes a nice spot to enjoy the sunshine and car accommodation is provided by a double garage with internal access.
This property has the luxury of being nestled in the suburbs and close to a large town centre. It is in a peaceful spot, close to schools, parks and playing fields. However, it is also just a short stroll away from the Belconnen Town Centre, with a diverse array of shops, services, restaurants and cafes at your fingertips.
Quality features of the home include:
3 bedroom townhouse
Ensuite to main bedroom
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
Double garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Page
Lifestyle in Page
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and ducted. 109 Earle Place, Page is perfect for the growing family.