109/81 Asling Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th November 2020
Rent ID: 4108437
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Secure 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment With Private Terrace & Secure Basement Parking
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact email@example.com or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
Enjoy lifestyle and location when you live in this sought after building edging on to the bustling Martin Street village.
Just steps away from a number of great cafes, a range of specialty stores and Gardenvale Station, this first floor, two bedroom, one bathroom apartment is ideally suited to a professional single or couple looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
Packed with great features such as:-
- Security entrance to building & lift access to the apartment floor-level & car-parking
- Elegant & stylish kitchen with stone topped island bench, lots of cupboard storage, glass splash-backs, SMEG appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher & integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer
- Generously sized living space flanked by floor to ceiling glass doors which open on to a private terrace/balcony & offering Daikin split system heating & cooling
- Light & bright Master bedroom with a walk-way of fully fitted built-in robes & floor to ceiling glass sliding doors spilling out to the terrace/balcony
- A further second bedroom or home office with built-in robes
- White subway tiled bathroom with a large walk-in shower, toilet & a large vanity
- Separate Euro style laundry with trough & the convenience of a second toilet
- Quality window furnishings and wide engineered timber floorboards throughout
- Private, secure terrace/balcony with leafy green planter boxes & a faux 'living wall'
- One secure basement car-space and a large storage cage
Other great features include:- Wall mounted TV brackets in both the master bedroom and living room as well as additional power points throughout
This fab apartment is only moments from Martin Street Village's boutique shopping, eateries, Gardenvale Station, Elsternwick Primary School and the lush greenery of Kamesburgh Gardens and Elsternwick Park.
Easy access to Nepean Highway for City or southern travel and a short distance to Brighton and Elwood beaches.
12+ months lease
6 weeks bond
Pets considered on application
Fridge/freezer conditions apply
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 109/81 Asling Street, Brighton before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.