109/56 Kambrook Road,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4112536
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Two Bedroom Apartment In the heart of Caulfield North !!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
This new apartment is perfectly located opposite Caulfield Racecourse with plenty of entertainment all year round. Shops easily accessible via trams and busses to doctors/dental clinics, banks and parks. Ten minutes walk to Monash University, Caulfield. This apartment comprising large open plan living leading to a covered balcony. Two great size bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom to share, along with laundry facilities. The kitchen is beautiful with modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & stone bench top.Features include: reverse cycle air conditioning, good storage space, balcony and secure car park.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy! To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time or Email Agent to book instantly using our online system. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Caulfield North? 109/56 Kambrook Road, Caulfield North could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.