109/33 Wreckyn Street,
North Melbourne, VIC 3051
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4185600
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bed Apartment in Prime Location
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Comprising 1 bedroom , 1 bathroom and an open plan kitchen meals living space opening onto the balcony as well as an internal laundry. Featuring floorboards , air conditioning and an enviable location where you can easily walk to the medical and university precincts along with local attractions like the Vic market and Errol Street for a touch of village atmosphere in the city.
Nestled amongst some of the city's most cosmopolitan restaurants, retail stores and entertainment complexes and within easy walking distance to Errol & Lygon Streets, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne University & Royal Melbourne/Children's Hospital, with all forms of public transport at your doorstep, the apartment is perfect for hospital workers, uni students and CBD professionals. This property won't last long!
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Melbourne
Lifestyle in North Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 109/33 Wreckyn Street, North Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.